Boys and Girls Soccer Tournament
The IIT Academy would like to invite you to participate in an outdoor soccer tournament. The purpose of the tournament is to foster the characteristics of leadership, teamwork and cooperation of students while at the same time highlighting the theme of unity in Islam.
Cost: $125 per team
- The Junior teams should consist of students from grades 3 to 5.
- The Senior teams should consist of students from grades 6 to 8.
- Each team should have a minimum of 10 players and a maximum of 15 players.
- There will be 9 players on the field at a time including the goalie. (8 players + 1 goalie).
- Substitutions will be made at the coach’s discretion.
- Each game will consist of two 20 minute halves totaling 40 minutes.
- If the score is tied after regulation time, an additional 10 minutes of extra time will be added. The golden goal format will be followed in that the first team to score in extra time will be declared the winners.
- All teams must be accompanied by an adult coach.
- All teams must arrive at IIT Academy by 9:30 am.
- Participants are asked to adhere to proper Islamic dress code at all times.
- Light snacks and refreshments will be served. Students are expected to bring their own lunch.
- Schools will be selected on a first come first serve basis. Spaces are limited.
If you wish to participate, please send the following information to the provided email:
- School name
- Name of Coach(es)
- Coach’s contact information
- Number of players on team
If you have any questions, please contact Br. Paygham Whahedi at email@example.com