Fee Reimbursement Schedule
Refund policies for parents withdrawing their kids from the IIT Academy as a result of uncertainties relating to the union related negotiation:
- All notices relating to student withdrawal must be in writing
- Upon receiving notification of a student withdrawal, IIT will initiate cancellation of all upcoming automatic bank withdrawal transactions.
- Withdrawal notification received prior to September 01, 2017 will result in a total refund ($250 for supplies fee, $120 for trip fee and 100% of the first month enrollment fee). The $50 registration fee for first time users will not be refunded as per our standard policy.
- Withdrawal notification received after September 01 and before September 15, 2017 will be refunded at 50% for supply and first month enrollment fee, and 100% for trip fee.
- Withdrawal notification received after September 15 and before September 30, 2017 will be refunded at 50% for supply fee and 100% for trip fee. In this case the September enrollment fee will not be refunded.
- For all withdrawal notification received after September 30, 2017, a 15-day notice prior to the start of the month is required. In this case there will be no refund of the monthly fee for the month the notice was received, and no refund of the supply fee. The trip fee will be refunded on a prorated basis.
- Should the school be closed as a result of a strike or lockout the monthly fee will be refunded proportional to the period of closure, for example a 3-week closure will result to 75% refund of the monthly fee.