Duties to be fulfilled by IIT Students
- To know the true Islam from its pure original sources, the Holy Quran and Sunnah of Rasoolullah sallahu alahi wasallam.
- Practice Islam as a comprehensive way of life.
- Students should not be harsh to issue hurried judgments nor waive any right or show extremist view. Stay focus on ummatul wasta (Middle way).
- Islam enjoins hard work in order to make life easier for all of Allah’s creation.
- Distinguish maroof and munkar in the light of Quran and Hadith.
- Adhere to basic tenents and principles of right, justice and equality between Muslims themselves and other parties.
- Always be clear on the concept that in Islam “knowledge precedes action’.
- Teamwork is essential in the way of Allah (S.W) by hand or tongue. Be a peaceful mujahid.
- Always be united and always do good to rectify evil.
- Seek knowledge not for information but for reformation and to please Allah (SW) and serve the country as an exemplary Canadian citizen.
- Inculcate Islamic values and Islamic culture. As a muslim and muslimah be a good mannered well behaved person who leads by example.
- Be far-sighted, open-minded and just.
Always remember that R.S.A.W. always said “My Lord has trained me well ‘and’ I have been sent to
complete the excellent morals”.